Tubbed the rear to keep from tire rubbing

Cache I can't wait for Xmas anymore...Man my time is running out and I've got to bust the move... :devil: Shat I'm trying to get a little Xmas every day...

O.K. playa'z the "STUNNAH" is good to go...One thing to remember when you install the Tiger Eliminator is that it must be inserted from the top of the tail section and then mounted in place...I tried to insert it below the area of the tail light and then tried to bend it up over the lock...No way...If you didn't know now you do...If I hadn't been scratching my head and a$$ (not with the same hand) I would have figured that out a little sooner...Anyway I cut the portion of the plastic that I need for the sides to keep debris for entering...Looks good and clean...I can even go down another inch...  :devil:  Thanks for the info...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069042521 -->

pics plz :D

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069045501 -->

all.... mine was an emergency repair to be able to run the next day. I am installing the Tiger Tail this off-season like everyone else.

I just may have brought the meaning closer to the name, as I tubbed that biatch as far as the hump would allow. It also motivated me to re-mount the rest of my hardware, which is what you all need to look at next. I should keep my mouf shut... what I learned about weight distribution was highly secretive. but someone has to tell ya'll!!!!!!! :D

Back