I seem to have heat from maifolds bubbling paint.

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
I noticed as I wiped her down today that the front lower fairing under the Kanji logo and just on top of manifold pipes. The paint must be bubbling under the decal as I noticed the bubbles in it today. Is this common? Seems they would have wrapped that pipes as it is as close as it is to the plastics!:whistle:

Check your plastic man the heat sheild my have come off if so just go and get some more and put it on there or you can wrap that portion of the head and your problem will be solved.

Grrr, heat shields on the plastics? I hope all is in place as the only time the plastics come off is when the Stealship has it!

I have had my bike to the stealership and I get it back with screws and stuff missing. If your bike is young enough, I would make a warranty claim.

It would still be a really good idea to get your pipes wrapped. These things will run hot if you get stuck in traffic on a good Summer day...

Checked the plastic behind the decal and all is well. Maybe a problem with decal somehow but the plastic is not effected. I need to wrap them!:thumbsup:

I am always there at the dealership or at the shop when work's being done. And most of the time I always see that left out screw that the guys working on the bike never do...

Back