I really did it this time.

mike04busa

Registered
Well, I got rid of the busa. We were together for 6 year's and 40k mile's. Picked up a 2006 gsxr 750. Allway's have to own a suzuki. It was a track bike at one time and has alot of goodie's on it. Some time in the future there will be 08- 09 busa in the work's. Here's a before pic. Better pic's this weekend.

2006 750.jpg

I really like the 750's. Hell, I went to jail in FL because I was trying one out. Didn't help that I was doing a ludicrous speed in a 35 in Gulf Breeze. I learned my lesson though.

Lesson: Bikes are faster than cars! Don't pull over! :lol: JK

I don't think I would have done that. Maybe added the 750 to the collection but to each there own. :beerchug:

after riding the busa, ill never ride my 1000 again. busa is just a cadillac for sure, total comfort and couldnt ask for anything more

Oh, that's nice! I like the 750's and 1Ks but unfortunately I look like a gorilla riding on a football. I guess I'm just too....uh...husky. Yea, that's it, husky!

Thank's guy's. I like the gen 2 busa so I will be grabbing one in a couple year's and keeping the 750. I rode a bunch of the gsxr's and like the 750 out of the bunch. A set of heli bar's and it will be good for me. I like having a new project some time's.

Thank's guy's. I like the gen 2 busa so I will be grabbing one in a couple year's and keeping the 750. I rode a bunch of the gsxr's and like the 750 out of the bunch. A set of heli bar's and it will be good for me. I like having a new project some time's.

Your one of those guys that cant leave things alone, arent ya?:laugh:

Shes a good looker and probly a bunch-O-fun. Ive neer ridden a 750, somehow, but heard great things, Enjoy.:thumbsup:

My next bike most likely won't be a Busa, But I don't plan on getting rid of this one. I'm almost ALWAYS riding with Harley guys, so I'd like to have one for those LOOOONG runs, you know like a Lazy Boy on wheels. Just don't know if I could get use to twisting the throttle all the way back, and not going anywhere ??

Back