I Need A Set Of Stock Levers Clutch/brake

Sent those off a long time ago BUMP, lost the Pazzo Racing lever years ago in the mountains while riding. I don't know if someone tampered with the bike, but it doesn't matter; I rarely use the clutch. Did I mention my Pazzo levers were black on black ........... :whistle:, went to downshift on US 129 heading back to Robbinsville and grabbed air, made the corner a little interesting. Planned to stop at Wheelers to get it replaced. Plan A worked thank goodness. Used the end of my finger to depress the plunger and get her in first. Oh the fun I have had :goodboy:

Sent those off a long time ago BUMP, lost the Pazzo Racing lever years ago in the mountains while riding. I don't know if someone tampered with the bike, but it doesn't matter; I rarely use the clutch. Did I mention my Pazzo levers were black on black ........... :whistle:, went to downshift on US 129 heading back to Robbinsville and grabbed air, made the corner a little interesting. Planned to stop at Wheelers to get it replaced. Plan A worked thank goodness. Used the end of my finger to depress the plunger and get her in first. Oh the fun I have had :goodboy:

I had the same thing happen to me in a MX race once. Only mine was the front brake lever. It's not a good feeling grabbing for a lever that is not there.

Back