I need a police Radar unit

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,

I am looking for a new radar setup for my 56 police car. Anyone have a hook up for me? Anyone out there work for MPH or Decatur or a manufacturer? I take this car to tons of parades and as far as I know this is no other car around here like it..... I looked on ebay but the radar there all look a little beat up.

Ideas?

ark078.jpg

I can't promise anything, but I'll talk to a friend of mine who's on the force. Perhaps he knows where I can get some. I don't know if the force here recycles the radios, but I can check for ya, Cap...

Thought maybe you needed a hand held for a few days...Got one of those in the unit...I'll check with our equipment guy tomorrow to see if he has any that he's pulled from a unit...We reuse everthing so this is probably not even and option...But I'll check...
evil.gif

Cap...The only thing I could come up with are these 3's...M.P.H. 1-800-835-0690, MidWest Radar 1-800-445-3236...Our equipment guy stated that they swap out units and may have a recertified unit available...He didn't have any idea what the cost may be...

Nice lookin' car Capt. I love old cars. Now all you need is some hydraulics on that puppy and you'll really turn some heads...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I seem to have lost some hope in our local police force. I asked my friend...and he said he was unfamiliar with a k55 Dopler.

I'll still keep my eyes and ears peeled, Cap.

Back