Anyone need a police radar unit

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey busa finatics, I have two working radar units that I dont need, anyone interested shoot me an email..... Not sure what you might use them for but you put one of these with a group of guys with Busas and you never know what might happen.....

CAp

wow.gif

what kinda price ya thinking for one of them units cap? and how accutrate is it bassically hows the callibration been on it

150.00 for each one... I have the tuning forks and they are right on..

MPH is the brand, dash mount I'm guessing k band.... Wired remotes for instant on... Fun to sit in your drive way to nail folks......

I will put pics and info up tommorrow I am pretty tired......

OK so after finally getting some time where I could get some pics uploaded here are the units.

The first one is in great condition and works very well, my son and I have spent many hours in the driveway talking and locking folks on the highway.... FUN FUN

The second unit works well too but the audio knob is broken, maybe can be replaced and work but not sure. The head unit on the second set is older but I think it might work a little better than the newer one..... More power bigger size I dunno.... The remote unit is a little scratched but it works just like it is suppossed to. Both units come with one head and you can get another head and you can have forward and backward radar. Just click the button on the remote and you can click between the front and rear antennas. Hit the lock button and you can lock the speed on the device.

I wanted everyone to know the pro's and con's of these systems. I don't want any unsatisfied members
smile.gif

CAp

LINK TO IMAGES OF RADAR UNITS

lol Oh yeah I remember them thing I think The model is called K-55.Believe it or not lots of depeartment still use those same kind of units. I think we got one here but it doesn't work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When would you like the cash Cap?
rock.gif
I would like to get unit # 1, Thanks,NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126094053 -->

Bump, back for sale again... No response from nitrousjunkie from PM or email.........

Any takers
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back