Anyone need a police radar unit

Hey for anyone getting one of these units. Looking at the pics. The service updates and retro ant updates have been done by mph to the units. Can tell by their signature goob job's on the ant water tight plastic cover on the front.

I have 14 years experience with those babies. Those are the latest MPH generation for that model unit. Actually still in use by most departments. % of accuracy +/- 1%. Has audio tone as well as visual display of target speed.

If mounted on your dash of your car and the ant is facing forward they also shows speed of the unit aka your car.

Can be used in stationary mode as well as moving mode. Also can be used in positve attack (facing forward which clocks oncomming vehicle) or negitive attack (facing rearward clocking vehicle as it goes away from unit showing speed as a -65 mph) indicating going away.

BTW the negitive and positive attack is just verbage used to explain it b4 all you experts jump on me.

Anyway decent units, good price for anyone wanting to play in traffic.

Fun when pointed at the truckers. watch a jake brake wear out in front of you.

JD:O

Ummmmmm so once again I screwed up.. When this first went out I had a couple of members that wanted these I forgot all about the post and never followed up on it...... nitrousjunkie you still have first dibs but i still need to get these out of here... I have raffle tickets to buy
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sad.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Ummmmmm so once again I screwed up.. When this first went out I had a couple of members that wanted these I forgot all about the post and never followed up on it...... nitrousjunkie you still have first dibs but i still need to get these out of here... I have raffle tickets to buy
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sad.gif
How about I wire you the money and you keep it till I get back in the US next month cap?

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Back