I need a mate in the US

dean.v

Registered
Hi,

I'm chasing decals off a silver/grey 08 busa. Over in Australia they didn't release these colours, therefore my local dealer can't get them for me..

I've resparayed my bike and don't think the aus colored decals will suit the bike..

Is anyone willing to give me a number, or order them and ship them to me in aus?

Cheers!

Try tapeworks they should have what you need and ship Intl.
If they don't let me know and I'll ship them to you from Florida .

Whew, I thought you were going to ask for my hand.:laugh:

Immortal Graphix has a few things to chose from as well.

Try a board sponsor first, best bet is the Org.:beerchug:
Bubba

Bubba

Dont worry Bubba, you are already spoken for. :whistle:

Tapeworks would be the best bet as well. And if it does not work out and Saiid cant help you, let me know and I will order them and ship to you from Oklahoma. :beerchug:

Thanks guys.. Do tapeworks make decals all but identical to the originals?? I haven't had experience with decals so I'm a tad weary

i want all the original oem warning stickers so i can put them back on my bike...i miss them...:whistle:

Bubba

I thought this was going to be a GOOD thread :laugh: I was going to say I know the people on the .Org are helpful, but WoW :rofl:

Thanks guys.. Do tapeworks make decals all but identical to the originals?? I haven't had experience with decals so I'm a tad weary

Not knockin Tapeworks or any other aftermarket decal producer but NO they are not IDENTICAL to factory OEM decals. Factory decals utilize a different manufacturing process (screenprinting) than aftermarket decal makers. There are some talented graphics/decal people out there and the digital printing equipement has come a long way in the last 10 years or so but we still cannot reproduce all factory decals inentically, some yes but not all.

Sounds like Golden Child has got you covered. :thumbsup:

I shipped Big Red gum to New Zealand a few years back, they did not have it down under. Postage was pricey.. Received some New Zealand chocolate in return. It was a great trade. :thumbsup:

Back