I need a favor from you all

Did about 20 searches on both Yahoo and Google for the cause.

How many does it take to start up the spider bots?

Done deal Cap!! What a great friend you are!! Very inspirational, makes one stop and think about how much we take for granted..

Good luck to your friend!!!

Lo

Done. You're definitely a great friend Capt. Almost brings tears to my eyes...literally.

Brian

Done and done again... Three more computers to go.

biggrin.gif

I thought that I would share this with you all. Tonight I glanced over to the firewall and noticed that there was a BOT and Crawler on the radialclubhand.org website. Keep it up guys this is a great cause.... You are making a difference.

Thanks

google_crawl.jpg

all I did was copy and paste radialclubhand.org and it worked . The guy has a great spirit and I wish the best for him and his family . God Bless his family and Yours for being for being there others !

I went to the site and found it to be very interesting and informative. Sounds like your friend is a great guy.

I have done this a bunch of times now...with the same result:
Sorry, no information is available for the URL radialclubhand.org

If the URL is valid, try visiting that web page by clicking on the following link: radialclubhand.org
Find web pages that contain the term "radialclubhand.org"
[/QUOTE]

When I click on the link, it does go to the page. It seems silly that you have to go thru all of this for Google to recognize the name. But I hope its working.

Back