Need a favor

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
My daughter wants a copy of the movie "Right on Track" about Erica and Courtney Enders racing the junior dragsters. I have tried the disney web site and the movie is not out for production or release yet.
I am trying to get a couple of DVDs of the movie. I need one to keep at my house and one to send home with her to her mom's house. She loves the movie, but I can not find one anywhere.
If anyone has a couple of extra copies, I would be more than happy to reimburse you for your time and materials.
I don't think this would be considered as illegal or anything, because I don't plan on showing the movie for money or anything. It is just for my daughter's enjoyment.
Please let me know if you cna help!!
Thanks,
Brian

have you tried Hastings Book Store? I have ordered really old DVD movies from them. They also can tell you if it is still available or out of print so to speak.

hogger...

Hey GSXRFANN, I might be able to help you with that one. Let me call my sister tomorrow and check on this. If she has it... I will burn a couple copies for ya. And as always.... NO CHARGE!! I can't help it... but I luv da kiiiids...
smile.gif

Thanks BA!!! I would appreciate that very much man!!! And I am sure my daughter would be extremely happy as well!!

Talked to my sister about an hour ago and she's on top of it. She has a relationship with some movie company, and she can get just about anything. She's working on it right now and should have the results by later this afternoon or tonight sometime. Stay tuned for further details...

you meet the nicest people on a busa
vader1.gif

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146686050 -->

Cool man!! Thanks to the both of ya for helping!!
OK GSXRFANN, don't give up hope. My sister called me last night and told me that her friend is having a little problem finding that movie for some reason. Are you absolutely sure that title is EXACTLY right?
rock.gif
She told me to ask you that.

Yes, I am sure. It is titled Right On Track. It is a Disney movie, and the only way to get it is to find someone that has it recorded. It has not been out for release, so the only way to get it is Tivo or something like that.

Yes, I am sure. It is titled Right On Track. It is a Disney movie, and the only way to get it is to find someone that has it recorded. It has not been out for release, so the only way to get it is Tivo or something like that.
GSXRFANN, might be a dumb question,have you checked Limewire etc?

I tried limewire, but all I got was a bunch of dang viruses and spyware!! Why do people have to do that crap?

i saw that movie...trying to remember where....if i can get a copy....i can burn baby burn

Just saw your post.  I'll check a few things this evening when I get home from work.

JJ

<!--EDIT|SoBad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146926295 -->

Back