I might be loosing it, but...

Joshinthecity

Registered
Maybe it's my browser ( Mozilla ) or, I don't know, but all the webmail links seem to go nowhere, and I can't find a way to search through all the posts. ( Looking for info on Puig screens ), and thought I would try that before posting what may be an oft-asked question.

any advice ?

Josh ( sydney )

I'm not having that problem, Josh! There are a few posts out there about Puig screens and screens in general, though.

Either. I have the webmail link at the bottom and the search icon at the top.

My webmail link is dead also. Misunderstood that one and thought you just didn't have the link. The search icon is at the topic along with one for members and help. I think someone posted something about the webmail link not workin.

Josh the search button is on the top right of the screen and I know that it works.... The webmail is a new app that I purchased and I am in communication with the developing company because of errors with it. The service will run fine and then about 12 hours into working it locks up webmail, the pop3 still keeps on ticking.... I am not sure what we are going to do but for now you can check to see if webmail is running at the moment and if not you can access it via pop3.

I'll let you know how things progress.

CAp

Back