i made the paper

That's funny! Me and my wife the other day were just discussing how on this site we see 99.9% of .org members wearing ALL their gear including helmets.
Go to most other sport bike sites and we see a bunch of squids with a few responsible riders thrown in the mix.
We personally believe in AGATT because we have seen first hand what can happen without it.

Just like seatbelts, I believe in helmets, and to be honest I'm talking fullface.

I like how on every site everyone is geared up and all the others are squids. Snoop around the cbr forums for awhile you'll see what i mean, all busa riders are squids to them but to us they all are.

Either way i wear my helmet everytime i'm on the bike

I dont understand how people ride without helmets. I cant even have my visor open past 30mph without my eyes tearing up to the point i cant see (even with my "po-po" looking shades on).
And there are only a few months here in FL that I can wear all my gear and not dehydrate within 30 minutes.

Nicely stated Russ:thumbsup:

Some people just like to ride barebeaned, I just hope they dont get into a situation where they need a lid.

Nicely stated Russ:thumbsup:

Some people just like to ride barebeaned, I just hope they dont get into a situation where they need a lid.

thank you, i support a persons right to choose. "barebeaned":rofl: i love it!

Congrats,

How much did you say, and how much actually made it?
about 1/2 of what i wrote up for her. i have learned from some past incidents, when ever possible have the media submit their question to you in writing. it's easier to control your words that way, and not be taken out of context. in one of her questions se did her best to get me to say that if everyone wore a helmet, no one would die on a motorcycle??? i wish that were true, but its just not. helmets are only a tool. a tool that only comes into play during an accident. so why not concentrate on preventing the accident in the first place?

we hate gear, but really love sliky smooth skin:laugh::laugh::laugh:

me to, me to. in fact some of the reason i do gear up as much as i do is that i have seen too much. i have been going to motorcycle rights conventions for over 10yrs, and some of the seminars are very graphic when it comes to motorcycle accident pics. i have seen a squid in shorts that went down and got into a knee slide and the slide eventually ground his knee off and slide amputated the bottom part of his leg. it was freakin nasty! bottom 1/2 of the leg just hangin by a little piece of skin.:puke: if that image doesn't make you wear some leather, nothing will. i have just seen too much of what happens when gear was needed and not worn. but i will never tell another man/woman how to live thier life. there are no guarantees in life. but i still have a better chance of slipping in the shower than i do dying on a bike. with those statistics i think i'll just stink and ride my bike:laugh:

thanks guys, i thought it was neat to make the paper, just thought yall might dig it too :beerchug:

i like that dress for the slide not the ride!!! i told my wife we are getting gear before this summer ...i told her no gear she dont ride period.

Back