looks like the stuff I ordered will be delayed a few days... RIP Mr. (UPS GUY)

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
looks like the stuff I ordered will be delayed a few days... RIP Mr. Brown

Fatal crash closes part of U.S. 31 in Fulton County

A fatal accident in Fulton County has partially closed U.S. 31 at State Road 14 near Rochester.
A UPS truck driver crashed into the pillar of a bridge and died Tuesday morning, according to Indiana State Police.
It happened around 6:30 a.m., and the contents of the double trailer were spilled onto the roadway afterward.
The accident has closed U.S. 31 between County Road 50 North and State Road 14 in Fulton County.
Both southbound lanes are closed and one northbound lane is closed. Traffic is being redirected on County Road 50 North into Rochester.
Officials say the road will be closed for hours and drivers can expect long delays.
The accident is currently being investigated.
We have a crew on the scene and will bring you the latest information on Newscenter 16 at Noon.

re: looks like the stuff I ordered will be delayed a few days... RIP Mr. (UPS GUY)

Rest in Peace

re: looks like the stuff I ordered will be delayed a few days... RIP Mr. (UPS GUY)

Dang, Rest In Peace.

At first glance, I thought you were announcing the death of the member here called Mr. Brown...

RIP :down: everyone loves to see him come to their home he always brings great stuff.

That is exactly what got my attention brother...

At first glance, I thought you were announcing the death of the member here called Mr. Brown...

Me, too, but...
=================
RIP, Mr. Truck Driver.

Us bikers rely on you for a steady hand and plenty of foresight when you're piloting those rigs across our playground.

Peace to you and your family, sir.

On a good note, i found some brand new tires on the side of the road today that happen to fit my bike! What good luck!

On a good note, i found some brand new tires on the side of the road today that happen to fit my bike! What good luck!
liar, but it wouldnt matter they dont charge you untill delivery has been confirmed

Yeah I know. I'm sick. and yeah i know they dont charge you for them until delivery confirmation. It's still be sweet to snag a couple brand new tires from a UPS wreck though.

And dont lie, most of you here would do the same thing...

Yep, Santa Claus always comes to my house in a big brown truck........RIP brother.

Back