I made the front page of Killboy!

(vman1300 @ Sep. 28 2006,15:13) *ahem* For any locals and for anyone wanting a road trip, I will be back Oct 20-22nd.........
Tempting... Wanna put me up in a room for the weekend?

And possibly pay for my gas down there? (If nothing else, feed me that chinese food, then I'll have PLENTY of gas!)

(yamahor @ Sep. 28 2006,15:20) Tempting... Wanna put me up in a room for the weekend?

And possibly pay for my gas down there? (If nothing else, feed me that chinese food, then I'll have PLENTY of gas!)
Nopey.....wife going wife me, she couldnt stand both of us.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 28 2006,15:24)
(yamahor @ Sep. 28 2006,15:20) Tempting... Wanna put me up in a room for the weekend?

Nopey.....wife going wife me, she couldnt stand both of us.
Whats it mean when the wife "wifes" you?
rock.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 28 2006,15:59)
(yamahor @ Sep. 28 2006,15:37) Whats it mean when the wife "wifes" you?  
rock.gif
Dopey me...hooked on phonics didnt work, lol.

Wife will be with me, lol.....
tounge.gif
I figured that much, but I figured I'd pick on you.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I'll put in my app Kev. I can be the comic relief. I have got the Fat Kidd qual met though. Dang it, I'll be on night shift again that weekend. Oh well, maybe I can learn to ride the Busa before we get together up there again. I haven't been up in a month, I think my chicken strips have grown back.

Dan

(TennBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,17:54) I'll put in my app Kev.  I can be the comic relief.  I have got the Fat Kidd qual met though.  Dang it, I'll be on night shift again that weekend.  Oh well, maybe I can learn to ride the Busa before we get together up there again.  I haven't been up in a month, I think my chicken strips have grown back.

Dan
Call in well for that weekenk....you just need to ride, lol.

There will be lots of times our paths will cross on the hill bro......

Back