I made the front page of Killboy!

(yamahor @ Sep. 27 2006,17:16) He made me an official member this past weekend...
Your membership is on probation after the bone head pass I saw you make
poke.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 27 2006,12:53) looking good Vman!  love the lean-think its time to update that 'ole avatar-that dude is sitn upright by comparison!
Thanks man!

I am actually thinking about switching to this one:

bashfall06_2.jpg

(vman1300 @ Sep. 27 2006,06:07) I have been trying to be much smoother and therefor quicker in the twisties.
+1

And that's the key to being fast in the twisties.

"NOW".....do ya'll understand why i christened him "Twinkle Toes"?....
laugh.gif

and right there in that pic is a prime example of Vman do'in....

"THE ASPHAULT BALLET"

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Nice pics Kev.!

I was gonna start a rumor that it was a photoshop of Va. from the rear... But that would have landed me in a place much worse than the corner! Besides, no TP in sight!

Ah... smooth = fast. Kinda reminds me of my days being single in the bar scene...
smileyexhibit.gif

(vman1300 @ Sep. 27 2006,17:26)
(yamahor @ Sep. 27 2006,17:16) He made me an official member this past weekend...
Your membership is on probation after the bone head pass I saw you make
poke.gif
sad.gif
At least I admitted to the Dummassery of my move... I got caught up in the moment. On the upside, it didn't happen again.
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
Wow! The first time I saw you do that VMAN, was at the sping bash and took a picture to prove it. NOW look at the sparks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Cool pick Vman,

So just how long do my legs need to be before I too can swing a knee out and touch the ground
rock.gif

Only in my dreams.
all_coholic.gif

good to see a busa on the front page doin something other than just lookin' good.

He did a shot of me last time I was there I felt sure would make it.... but it didn't
sad.gif

had some nice full on scrapage in the other turn they like to hang out at.. the one with the big tree..

bleh. anyway.. congrats.

I know two famous killboy folks now. lol

Back