I love the .org

Looks like someone is reaching out for attention.......

I don't understand it either.

He's mad at FTM, inc but what does that have to do with the .Org?

I don't understand it either.

He's mad at FTM, inc but what does that have to do with the .Org?

I think it's because he had one of his posts edited. He threatened to find the children of all the owners of FTM, burn them at the stake, and dance in their ashes. Oh, and he hoped the owners would all get cancer.

Well, there's a bit of tekken spin on that, but you get the idea.

Anyway...I strongly suspect there were a few cooling beverages consumed before he started this thread.

I think it's because he had one of his posts edited. He threatened to find the children of all the owners of FTM, burn them at the stake, and dance in their ashes. Oh, and he hoped the owners would all get cancer.

Anyway...I strongly suspect there were a few cooling beverages consumed before he started this thread.

Drunk posting :beerchug:

:laugh:

I saw his post but only after it was edited....now I understand. Family site dude so save thoes rants for facebook.

Ah, see I didn't know his post was edited. Thanks, I understand a lot more now.

His post was edited because he did post a threat and it was kinda strong. Nothing I haven't done and had done. Most likely he got a polite pm explaining the reason and if he can't get over it then.......

.......oh well.

And yes Drunk Posting can and most certainly get you a :spank:ing and three day time out.
Ask me how I know...er uh....on second thought don't ask me cuz it wasn't pretty :laugh:

Well he seems pretty cool generally and in 600+ posts he got one wrong seems like he should take his punishment and we could all kiss and make up ya know!

Why can't we all just get along? :whistle:

I have been banned a couple times. You'll survive. :thumbsup:

ummm.... what is an FTM??

and since we're explaining acronyms....

whats a TRE??:rofl: sorry, couldn't resist... but really, who/whats a FTM ??

ok- up to date now...

didn't we already decide that we didnt want to do any business with these guys a while back??

did someone ignore the decree of the masses that are the .org??

well...i hate for them... shoulda followed da :rulez:

Back