I love riding without anything.....wrong?

AJAY

Registered
Ok, the US Senante just repealed DADT, so I guess we don't need to keep asking anymore, even if it IS wrong, right? :rofl::rofl::laugh::rofl::rulez:

Last edited:
“It is my deep conviction that we have reached a turning point in the long history of our efforts to guarantee a freedom and equality to all our citizens, and when I say all Americans -- I mean all Americans.” Preisdent of the United States of America.

I know some ladies that I think would be 100% right riding without anything :thumbsup: in fact I would almost have to say thats the way god intended them :beerchug:
The OP never said riding what though? :p :shutup:

“It is my deep conviction that we have reached a turning point in the long history of our efforts to guarantee a freedom and equality to all our citizens, and when I say all Americans -- I mean all Americans.â€￾ Preisdent of the United States of America.

"Except for Americans who are male and of British decent, whom we will disenfranchise as much as possible by introducing ethnicity-based quota systems into workplaces and universities, so that achievement and ability have no place in our society..."

“It is my deep conviction that we have reached a turning point in the long history of our efforts to guarantee a freedom and equality to all our citizens, and when I say all Americans -- I mean all Americans.â€￾ Preisdent of the United States of America.
I guess that would include naked motorcycle riders too!

Back