I lost one of the fuel tank inserts for the front......

Hey you could even go get some brake line tubing the correct size and cut to length and have some extra for the next time you lose one. HA! (been there done that)

What a "W-I-N-E-R":poke:.....firedog is going to mail you one, and "Yes, it may have fallen into the intake, but you would have known BY NOW !!!!":whistle:.....Jeeez, we talk you through the injector thing, you disappear for DAYS:race: and then you come to tell us you lost the metal sleeve / rubber retainer ????....... Oh my gawd !!! What next ????............:moon:

:rofl: :oldcool:

Hey Spud, notice if you will the "Rookie" under my name? Damn man, I am old and forgetful. Can't I catch a break for that at least? Spudley owns me for now so I take it like a man.:bowdown:

What a "W-I-N-E-R":poke:.....firedog is going to mail you one, and "Yes, it may have fallen into the intake, but you would have known BY NOW !!!!":whistle:.....Jeeez, we talk you through the injector thing, you disappear for DAYS:race: and then you come to tell us you lost the metal sleeve / rubber retainer ????....... Oh my gawd !!! What next ????............:moon:

He is right, what can I say? I have lost something.

:rofl: :oldcool:

You win Spud!

IMG_0218.jpg

Thank you.....thank ya very mushhhhh..... (insert Elvis smiley) BTW...look on the rubber dust cover by the spark plug coils...things always fall in there....ask me how I know ! :oldcool:

Back