I lost one of the fuel tank inserts for the front......

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
Of the fuel tank where it mounts back to the bike. The little aluminum sleeve that the bolt goes through. I did this during my repairs last week. I need a new one! Can anybody help? This sucks but not bad considering what I could have done wrong as a rookie wrencher! Please let me know, I will Paypal someone for it if you can help,

Thanks,:beerchug:

Dave

might be easier and cheaper to take the one you still have and go to the hrdwre store and match it up.. I've done this before with misc. Busa hrdwre.. :thumbsup:

Just and Idea.. :whistle:

about $3.00 each from the dealer. Not worth paypal or shipping costs.
PM me your addy and I will go get and ship to you for free.
Seriously.

PM recieved and reply sent. There are options for you to look at and I will do which ever is most convient for you. You are covered Brother.

Um, me too. Already thought oh that as it was without the airbox. Just my luck it will have fallen in there just as I was zipping it up. Nah, let's not think like that. OMG!???

Damn bike is like a monster, you drop a washer on the tank and it disappears into the abyss of the BUSA fairings. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Frustrating to think about.

I guess I would know by now if it were in the intake as I rode quite a lot after noticing it was gone. Ran beautifully!

Now, I am wondering harder, what the heck happened to it? I searched the shop and yard and nothing. Problem is, I put it together with it gone and drove it all day before I looked at the rubber spacers and said, hmm, why is one way more flat than the other? Then I realized, I must screw up something with every project I do.

Mrcycles.com.

You'll be glad you did!

--Wag--

Back