I know some have read this ,but Bye America

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
If you didnt read it you should, Who's to blame ? We are .. WE let the greedy B*sterds in the Gov. tax our U.S businesses to death and have them get cheaper labor overseas. China puts something like 75-80% of their $$ in their military... We have supported a Communistic country and we're goning to pay the price.
- Special Series: China's Brutal Labor Camps, Part 1[/url] or
- China Selling Prisoners' Organs - Shocking BBC Video[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Less than five years from now China will be the leading world super power and then the Yen will rule the euro and dollar.

Haliburton does it , They branch off and create sub companies. Have offices in Dubai Thus no/little taxes paid in America I'm sure others fallow the same ethics. IE Japanese cars brought into America ( Parts made in both countries ) .. I have heard the Politicians say " Bring the companies back into America" well why'd they leave??

China has literally invaded ( so to speak) all south america and at last count there was like 130,000 military based in cuba.. now they rule the panama waterways... SOMETINGWONG
2 rules Fallow the $$$$$ and watch whats physically happening around you. These rules applied to the above topic isnt looking pretty. ( yet I'm not a know-it-all ) so what ya think about the future of our country?

Less than five years from now China will be the leading world super power and then the Yen will rule the euro and dollar.

I don't know....the ChiComs have never been able to innovate, so they'll still need America, France, Germany and Great Britain to steal technology from from.

IMO, no Western nation should have ever dealt economically with China. They should have been left to collapse under their own stupid ideology.

I don't know....the ChiComs have never been able to innovate, so they'll still need America, France, Germany and Great Britain to steal technology from from.

IMO, no Western nation should have ever dealt economically with China. They should have been left to collapse under their own stupid ideology.

One word... GREED!!!!

Need I say more? :whistle:

Back