I know I'm lucky but this still sucks

Glad that you are safe. You must be one hell of a rider or someone was looking out for you that day. Cosmetic damages are easy to fix. Oh, and buy a lottery ticket before whatever it was wears off.

Glad you are ok, I just replaced my fender and left side fairing myself. Front fender, $172.00, left side cowl, $540.00, nose cowl, $540.00, cost of good ins., priceless.
wink.gif

95 mph? Dude, i hate to tell you but your partialy at fault too.

Glad to hear that you are ok. Any chance of getting the guy that cut you off?

Man your lucky or a very good rider.
That's a reality check you know.
We can never be too cautious.
You always have to plan that a stupid imbecile will come from nowhere
ans you always need to have an escape route.

aw man im pissed off for you i own a Kat and if some one hit it i'd be real upset but if they hit my boosaa(that i dont own yet) then some ass has got to get whipped
face7.gif

Jeez, glad you're ok, I don't trust drivers as far as I can throw their car!

Some daydreaming A** Hole decided to change lanes in front of me with no blinker or warning on a two lane highway.  I was doing about 95 they about 50. I was aproaching and about 75 feet away when they changed.  I put on the brakes as hard as I thought I could with out skidding,  I wish I would have downshifted but it happend so fast I could only think to grab the brakes. Im so lucky I did'nt go down.  Someone must have been looking out for me.  The first marks are the hardest to deal with. Dam I'm pissed at myself! I was going too fast for that road.....
down.gif
First off, I'm glad you're ok!

But, with all due respect, you come approaching a car doing nearly double it's speed on a public road and you're calling him an a**?!?!  Dude, you've got to assume that all public drivers are going to do the stupidist things at the worst moments.  Call me a puzzy, but, I never blast by traffic for that exact reason.  I slow up til I'm about even and then gun it past.

Again, I'm glad you're ok but you gotta be more careful on public roads or something worse worse is gonna happen.

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087181067 -->

Back