I just got back from saying goodbye to my Daughter.She is leaving for 4 yrs. min.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
She is shipping out tomorrow for a 4 year stint in Yellow09's province. Very gut wrenching,but also a proud moment.
She has been outstanding thus far for The Canadian Armed Forces.
Ten hut gentlemen....thank you.
Rubb.

...4 yr minimal posting these days...

Where is she going, Borden, Petawawa, Ottawa?

Just got your PM...Trenton, home of the Air Force.

She will be back at Christmas. :thumbsup: This will be brutal. Her mother seems to be taking it better than me.
Rubb.

The joys of having military children...my older lad and his family is in Nova Scotia and will be for many more years...the grand daughters will be able to drive here to see me one day I guess...

We see them 1-2 times a yr.

You could always move to Trenton or Belleville...

The joys of having military children...my older lad and his family is in Nova Scotia and will be for many more years...the grand daughters will be able to drive here to see me one day I guess...

I love me the island.Riding 365 is way cool. Plus I would never invade her space. She is starting a new life with boyfriend,moving in together etc.
Time to let go.

Shannonville is near there and has a dragstrip, Rubb. Just sayin'.

Nice, must be proud!
Speaking of missing Canadians, I haven’t seen my wife now in a month and a half as we’re trapped on opposite sides of a locked down border. Ugh...

Nice, must be proud!
Speaking of missing Canadians, I haven’t seen my wife now in a month and a half as we’re trapped on opposite sides of a locked down border. Ugh...
Long time no talk brother. Which side are you stuck on ?
Rubb.

I’m stuck in the US and she’s stuck in Canada. She’s a fire fighter just across the border so we’re each essential services in our own areas but not in the others so there is no way to cross. What a mess...

I’m stuck in the US and she’s stuck in Canada. She’s a fire fighter just across the border so we’re each essential services in our own areas but not in the others so there is no way to cross. What a mess...
I could help smuggle her...no prob. I won't let a brother down. just say the word. :thumbsup:

She lives in Port Moody but works much closer to the Abbotsford area.
Understood.That is a 1.5 hour ferry ride + a couple hour drive from me.
So she is fighting forest fires I would assume. Well, we thank her for her help. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Understood.That is a 1.5 hour ferry ride + a couple hour drive from me.
So she is fighting forest fires I would assume. Well, we thank her for her help. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
Nope she‘s a structural FF not wild land. I know a half dozen or so border guards who have given me some advice but we can’t do anything that would jeopardize her pending visa green card app.

Thanks for the offer though! Anything to declare sir? Yes, someone else’s wife in the trunk of my car... :poke:

Nope she‘s a structural FF not wild land. I know a half dozen or so border guards who have given me some advice but we can’t do anything that would jeopardize her pending visa green card app.

Thanks for the offer though! Anything to declare sir? Yes, someone else’s wife in the trunk of my car... :poke:
Ahhh you know me too well my friend and my zest for adventure.Whats the worst that could happen to me? An' all expenses paid trip to one of our finer federal institutions.A cot,3 squares a day...no worries.
Playing hide the sausage in the shower room....OK,re-think, sorry Justin you are on yer own Bro. I love ya and all but....no.
I do have another idea thou. Canada Post. I mean they are so busy and fairly gullible right....

Could work, right...?
Rubb.

Back