I haz tre? +, -?

Hey im new here i just bought a busa but ive been riding a tl1000r it has a tre timming retard elemator and makes a diffrence on how it runs in 1st throw 5th does this not apply on the busa and if so how come i havent seen anything about it in here

Hey im new here i just bought a busa but ive been riding a tl1000r it has a tre timming retard elemator and makes a diffrence on how it runs in 1st throw 5th does this not apply on the busa and if so how come i havent seen anything about it in here

Same thing, Its here, but so many people ask "whats a TRE?" that its become a good laugh around here.

:welcome: to the org! Be sure to post up here! New Owners Forum - Hayabusa.oRg
Would love to see pics of your TL1000R as well :thumbsup:

As far as the whole "tre" thing goes....that's a can of worms that has been opened way to many times. As much as I hate to say this to new members....when it comes to anything "tre" related....your best off to do a search.
Good Luck

Back