I have a real special offer

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I am looking for someone to help me make an instruction sheet to install my tank and seat pins on Gen 1 Busa.
Right now, I am just supplying text as to how to install. I need someone that can install a set and take plenty of pics so that I can create a word doc. instruction sheet. I am looking for someone that has some mechanical skills and is good with a camera.
Meaning, you wont be helping me out if I have to come to your house to show you how to install them while you are taking the pics for me.
Mine are already installed, so I cant really do it. Basically, you just need to shoot the pics. I can write up the instructions.
Please contact me in a PM if you are interested.

Thanks, Bren

I would like to help you but my bike is all apart for paint and the seats are getting recovered.I like the seat pins and will probb. get a set anyway.

Are those the pins which require drilling out the threads on the existing bolts?

--Wag--

Yes, some people do not like having to do it. Racer V has sent me a pm, I will talk to him and see if he can help me.

Okay, good on ya. I've never jumped on those because of the drilling out the threads deal. If I ever inadvertently strip them out, I'll jump on 'em!

Cheers!

--Wag--

Okay, good on ya.  I've never jumped on those because of the drilling out the threads deal.  If I ever inadvertently strip them out, I'll jump on 'em!

Cheers!

--Wag--
I agree with you Wag! I didn't want to drill mine out either, so I bought an extra set of attachment hardware and drilled them out for my gel seat, but kept the stock setup with the OEM bolts for the seat that came with the busa. I would like the tank pins, but the green attachment lanyards are yucky looking.

I would do it in a heartbeat for you.....I see RacerV already pm'd you, Cool. LMK if you need anything else. I have not installed mine yet.

DD

but the green attachment lanyards are yucky looking.

Hey I resemble that remark..
laugh.gif
and you don't have to use them if you don't want..
thumb_up.gif

Hey dude, I'll do it if you send me a few more naked pictures of your SISTER?

beerchug.gif

Okay, good on ya.  I've never jumped on those because of the drilling out the threads deal.  If I ever inadvertently strip them out, I'll jump on 'em!

Cheers!

--Wag--
Wag,

I felt the same way but just use a low speed drill setting, go slow and place a rag between seat and drill bit.

You can just remove the bracket, drill and replace.

The pins are great.

r8

Brendan, let me know if you still need this. I will be reassembling my bike this weekend or next week and could do this for you.

Still waiting to hear back from racerV...Thanks for all the replys... no thanks to you Steven! You never saw naked pics of my sis!
whistling.gif

if anything falls through ill be happy to help you out with this. I have a good camera and mechanical skill
smile.gif

I see you have plenty of volunteers so I wont't offer. I will be interested in a set of the seat pins soon.

Back