I HATE TURBO BIKES

Build the rail and come play with us
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Ron (ThasherFox), I hear ya... I had two Busas up to a month ago. The major screw up was selling the non-turbo! That said, we have lotsa of LONG straight roads out in the desert. I have to admit, it is fun to hit it and hang on... I thought the same as you when I first bought my first busa... but after a while, you start wondering what more feels like.. then more and more and more... As a point of reference, I rode with a local friend on his semi-stock Busa... I could pull away from him like he was in reverse... that was FUN!

Well Doc it sucks whats been happening to ya can't imagein the kinda money you have poured into that beast probly at this point with probly as much money as you have into it i'd either consider going all out with every possible upgrade that is needed to get it to where it needs to be like you stated probly needs the bigger injectors i'm no expert and what ever else it's gona cost you yes but hopefully it will solve everything.

Another option and i kinda hate to say this but patch it up and sell it or part it out and get yourself a new bike or a nice used one and put better turbo kit on it then you had gotten like the MC Express or equivilant again a very spendy option here

One final one since your motor is toast now do a nice 1360 or 1397 boar or what ever pump the compression up some and Do a Nos shot for that little blast you like and heck if you wana get really Ballsy do the 150 shot with the Controllor from A&J performance them are some options ya coud do Doc

Sorry ya went throught this plenty of turbo bikes out there with no probs and then there are plenty that do and it just sucks you got one that dose that would probly be my luck as well so i'm gona play it safe with my little overboar

laters Doc and Good luck
cool.gif

Doc man, I hate hearin' bout' your problems man. I was hoping for worry free ridin' after the last rebuild. Well, I would suggest to get her back up and runnin' and sell sell sell sell. Sorry to hear about it bro. We all know performance = $$$$$$$$ and reduces streetablilty.
wink.gif

Oh, and BTW, about 2,500 miles since my top-end work and all is well so far. The bike just runs shitty in the heat and humidity.

That sucks. Mine has been flawless so far, but I did the external gate, wtaer injection and lower comp. Had it screaming at 202 on the gps with 1 tooth larger on the front. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Doc regardless of the frustration and suffering...I still believe that once it's right it will be that way...So you've invested a shat load of cheddar don't give up now...I'm doing the same but it was the damn bolt-ons...I'll be riding that B@#$! in Myrtle Beach though...
evil.gif

Well, after an enjoyable 1000 miles, I need new pistons... again!  The MTC Turbo Pistons I had are history...

Yes, I am guilty, I took over 190 indicated twice... OOOPS...

So, as I understand it, the turbo bike is very powerful, JUST DON't GO FAST...

In the past 15 months, the bike has spent 6 months in the shop as has cost me thousands and thousands and thousands in repairs.

I have missed essentially EVERY motorcycle madness (drag event) in Vegas because this piece of trash is down for the count.  The entire reason I wanted a turbo bike has been a loss...  now, like a jack-ass, I sold my non-turbo...  so, I can sit on the sidelines and watch everyone enjoy the few remaining riding weekends...

Basically, I NEVER GET TO F'N ride it because it is always broken...  and when it is running, I can ride it hard because it might break.

THIS THING SUCKS LONG ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw these pieces of shat...

Good luck...
shane, beer talkin here, but..........................

I'm glad its the pistons that went instead of U.
peace...

So Doc, does this mean that I can't go to your house next year and sleep next to the turbo with the exhaust stuck up my nose to help my sinuses?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Back