i had a great day

In the center was this monument.. (front side)

Hannibal_Mo_Ride_47__Small_.jpg

Other side would have been more appropriate. You just can't help yourself. Maybe they're all gone and you'll get away with it, and maybe not.

(DR1300R @ Jun. 09 2007,23:03) Time to change the subject.. Seen this on the way home..
Very nice!

I wish there would be more of these around!

Thank you to all of those serving and have served!
beerchug.gif

haha ok a few things to say

why isnt doyle's name changed to inspector gadget

where is the picture of all of us on lovers leap where colin and chris are holding hands hahaha

colin it was great to finally meet you and thanks for everyone tellin me i had a hole in my pants hahaha

as i was standing up pickin my boxers out of my crack hahaah

but all in all great ride and beefy says if he dont do it again till next year it wont bother him

OH colin beefy also said it was good meeting you and not all jap junk guys are half bad hahah and he didnt even lose a drop of oil hahaha

go go gadget enter button

Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for the pics, wish I could have made it.
sad.gif

(mrninja9 @ Jun. 10 2007,14:22) colin it was great to finally meet you

OH colin beefy also said it was good meeting you and not all jap junk guys are half bad hahah
good to meet and ride with the two of you also
super.gif

until we do it again
beerchug.gif

Looks like a great time! Love the pink shirt
laugh.gif
I can always count on someone wearing it...glad everyone had fun and hope the rides home were uneventful and relaxing
cool.gif

iam not getting anythin else but the busa again even tho my bike got stolen. 2oo7 red or black is the question or shud i wait for 2008?

(mrninja9 @ Jun. 11 2007,12:39) man no one else is commenting what is that about i mean i know doyle has a nice arse but come on
enough of this pervert talk you weirdo...
smileyexhibit.gif

Back