I got my A$$ handed to me...

Lucky34

Registered
** I apologize for the inaccuracies, but I wrote this thread at 3:21 AM and my mind was a bit cloudy after an embarrasing defeat
wink.gif

I'm sorry to say this... But I'll be a man and admit it....
I have disgraced Hayabusas and Men everywhere....
I went to the drag strip tonight....... and lined up next to a girl... and not just any girl... a REALLY hot girl..... That was the first thing I noticed..... second thing I noticed was that she was riding a 12 !!!!!! And at this poing, I thought to myself... dayum! This hot-as-hell chick is packing some heat! This should be interesting... Now a 12 and a busa are a pretty even match... However, my busa is completely stock except for carbon fiber bolt ons... and from the looks of it, this girl's 12 was slammed, had an extended swing arm, had a full exhaust, and some of those Shinko drag racing tires... So naturally I thought... WELL, bike vs. bike she'd probably win... BUT, being the man that I am, I thought... Dang... It's a girl... PUUULEEEASSE! So we line up at the tree.... the little lights go off, I take off with a 0.02 reaction time and it looks as if I'm gonna win because I got the hit... but NO, turns out she had a 0.05 reaction time.... by the 60' mark, I had 1.8 seconds, and she had 1.5!!!!! She SHOT right past me and for the whole run I got a good look at her fast, beatiful, a$$! As I ran down the strip I felt my jaw drop and hit the tank! How can this beeeee? How can such a beatiful girl be so freaking fast!!!! I ended up running the 1/4 in 10.2 seconds... she ran it in 9.4.... ALMOST A FULL SECOND FASTER THAN ME!!!!! Well I was red in the face  
blush.gif

Later I found out she actually had 1287 cc's or something like that (big bore kit) and a bunch of other mods... I woulda asked that girl out in a second if her BOYFRIEND hadn't pulled up in his MATCHING 12r! Ahhh... lucky bastid... Oh, and another funny thing... It turns out she's ran 9.2's whereas her bf has only done 9.3s
smile.gif

Anyways, Girls... WOW. Unbelievable! Props to ya all! That chick at the track showed ME! And guys... I'm sorry  
face7.gif
I got owned by a GIRL on a COW-A-SOCKY!!!

Here's what her bike looked like:

<!--EDIT|Busaman86
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124504125 -->

post_12_20438_cowasocky.jpg

A lot of girls do really good at the drag, they weigh less and you are over confident because they are girls and you think they suck. One main sponsered drag racer is a girl and she does a 7.70 and was rookie of the year www.hollywallace.com

I'm sorry to say this... But I'll be a man and admit it....
I have disgraced Hayabusas and Men everywhere....
I went to the drag strip tonight....... and lined up next to a girl... and not just any girl... a REALLY hot girl..... That was the first thing I noticed..... second thing I noticed was that she was riding a 12 !!!!!! And at this poing, I thought to myself... dayum! This hot-as-hell chick is packing some heat! This should be interesting... Now a 12 and a busa are a pretty even match... However, my busa is completely stock except for carbon fiber bolt ons... and from the looks of it, this girl's 12 was slammed, had an extended swing arm, had a full exhaust, and some of those Shinko drag racing tires... So naturally I thought... WELL, bike vs. bike she'd probably win... BUT, being the man that I am, I thought... Dang... It's a girl... PUUULEEEASSE! So we line up at the tree.... the little lights go off, I take off with a 0.02 reaction time and it looks as if I'm gonna win because I got the hit... but NO, turns out she had a 0.05 reaction time.... by the 60' mark, I had 1.8 seconds, and she had 1.5!!!!! She SHOT right past me and for the whole run I got a good look at her fast, beatiful, a$$! As I ran down the strip I felt my jaw drop and hit the tank! How can this beeeee? How can such a beatiful girl be so freaking fast!!!! I ended up running the 1/4 in 10.2 seconds... she ran it in 9.4.... ALMOST A FULL SECOND FASTER THAN ME!!!!! Well I was red in the face  
blush.gif

Later I found out she actually had 1297 cc's or something like that (big bore kit) and a bunch of other mods... I talked to her for a little bit and dayum! She was so humble, and nice. Perfect personality, too. I woulda asked that girl out in a second if her BOYFRIEND hadn't pulled up in his MATCHING 12r! Ahhh... lucky bastid... Oh, and another funny thing... It turns out she's ran 9.2's whereas her bf has only done 9.3s
smile.gif

Anyways, Girls... WOW. Unbelievable! Props to ya all! That chick at the track showed ME! And guys... I'm sorry  
face7.gif
I got owned by a GIRL on a COW-A-SOCKY!!!

Here's what her bike looked like:
"Thank you Sir, May I have Another"

Nothing wrong with getting spanked by a hot chica!!!

--Wag--

([url said:
WWW.NAARDEN.BIZ[/url] @ Aug. 17 2005,20:50)]A lot of girls do really good at the drag, they weigh less and you are over confident because they are girls and you think they suck. One main sponsered drag racer is a girl and she does a 7.70 and was rookie of the year www.hollywallace.com
cool but her website says her best is 8.09s in the 1/4

She had a bike much more modified than yours, and she had it bored out to about the same size as yours. Nothing to be ashamed of playa.

Besides, you got a good view of that apple bottom. That should have gotten something up, maybe not your spirits ... but something  
egitarre77.gif

Man that aint nuttin.

I have been training in martial arts for over 20 years. And over this time I have ran into some seriously bad to the bone female fighters.

Getting you a$$ handed to you by a girl while racing aint no big deal.

Try getting your a$$ kicked by a girl. That takes a toll on your man hood

Fortunatley for me I have never pissed off any of these girls I have ran into so I can honestly say I have never had my a$$ kicked by a woman.

But I can also honeslty tell you there are alot of females that will kick the crap out of most guys.

Sounds to me like it wasnt an even race though, if she was running a big bore kit and you were stock.

Another advantage females might have is pound for pound women are usually lighter.

They are also able to focus better on more than one task at a time. So while a guy is looking at the tree, looking at gauges checking everything out we can usually only absorb one thing at a time, where women can kind of absorb it all at once..

So no shame in getting your a$$ waxed by a female.

But you might want to sell the Busa and go into hiding for awhile
biggrin.gif

My wife rides the busa ALL the time. She is staying closer and closer to me on the twisties all the time and I'm riding a 750. It won't be long till I'm trying to keep up with her!

we got regular drag bike chick racers... one in particular has a heavily modded gixxer with plenty of nitrous....

last time we raced(couple months ago) she had a backfire at about halftrack and it blew out her baffle. was pretty loud!

Getting spanked by a hot girl isn't to bad. At least you had the marbles to fess up to it.

Back