I got my 460 hp busa all back together yipee!

jeeeez!!! 460hp bro-you're my new hero! i'm having a hard time comprehending the 250horse kit i'm getn put into my bike this fall-but FOURHUNDREDSIXTY!?!?!?!? daaaay-um thats alot of skin-shredding power! maybe in four or five years, i can hope to aspire to that level. Congrats on that SICKa$$ ride!
cool.gif

It's a catalyst 6 over supersport tail (molded in hump). I have a 6 over arm so I wanted an extended tail so it would look more proportionate.

looks awsome. keep us posted on how she goes.  
race.gif
So far so good. Been playing a little bit with my homemade 6 stage boost controller (gear based), only taken it to 15 psi so far, the old bald tire on there doesn't want that much boost as it is LOL. Pulls nice and strong, very clean. Running pump gas now (had C16 in it), part throttled excellent even for having C16 init, even better with pump fuel.

DEAR SMITHABUSA,

LOOK IS VERY GOOD..BOTH HP AND SHAPE.

ALSO I SAW FROM THE PICTURES THAT, THERE IS A TRANSMISSION INDICATOR AT THE TOP OF THE SPODOMETER.
DID YOU BUILD YOUR OWN TRANSMISSION INDICATOR OR BUY FROM ANYWHERE?
I NEED ONE ..

THANK YOU.

DEAR SMITHABUSA,

LOOK IS VERY GOOD..BOTH HP AND SHAPE.

ALSO I SAW FROM THE PICTURES THAT, THERE IS A TRANSMISSION INDICATOR AT THE TOP OF THE SPODOMETER.
DID YOU BUILD YOUR OWN TRANSMISSION INDICATOR OR BUY FROM ANYWHERE?
I NEED ONE ..

THANK YOU.
I made it myself by along with a 6 stage gear based boost controller. I have another post on that subject if you try the search check it out.

Back