I got a new lid, and I feel like braggin!!!

Greenbean

Registered
After sweating like crazy the last two years in a RF-1000 and reading the reviews on the X12, I decided to hunt and wait ebay for an X11. :please:

I kept reading the ventalation was great and I just couldn't get the fit of the Arai to feel better then the Shoei for me at least. I would have loved to have had the RX7-V but the X11 felt better for me.

I am tickled,:cheerleader: she showed up today and I went home and got it and then went and got the Busa to ride into work just to test the lid and it's amazing the difference over the RF1000 this helmet has in feel and air flow.

Especially that lane check at freeway speeds. This helemt is much much more stable.:thumbsup:

IMG_0243.jpg

thats sweet. im hoping to pick up the x-11 vermuelen before to long.

ive read the x-11 doesnt fog like the rf1k does. thats my biggest complaint with my rf

thats sweet. im hoping to pick up the x-11 vermuelen before to long.

ive read the x-11 doesnt fog like the rf1k does. thats my biggest complaint with my rf

Dude the X11 has a "breath chamber" that directs expelled air into and with the venting away from the visor itself.

Trust me you'll wonder why you waited so long to get it man.:whistle:

Brag on, brother...that's a shell of sweetness right there...:beerchug:

Here's what it looks like in action...

(Photo courtesy of Bubba d'Hoon):beerchug:

Scar on 243(f).jpg

You will love the lid even more as you wear it on longer rides! I have 2 of them and it gets better the more that I wear them. Can't wait till I can afford the all new X-12.

Back