I go faster and faster and faster and faster

RedHerring

Registered
For those of you that love the Isle of Man TT video, here is the acoustic version of the song.

The vocal range is amazing. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I'm stuck on this one :

- Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - official video - YouTube[/url]

Very nice.
But this is my fave of the TT!

DC Slater's Outlaw!

Very nice.
But this is my fave of the TT!

DC Slater's Outlaw!

What I notice from this and watching on board facing cam is how fast he is but how little he moves around on bike. Very little body movement. Maybe just the course is more high speed than not buy he's not sliding side to side on seat at all.

What I notice from this and watching on board facing cam is how fast he is but how little he moves around on bike. Very little body movement. Maybe just the course is more high speed than not buy he's not sliding side to side on seat at all.

Blanca, Spot on!
I too noticed this in many racing videos and did a little reading on it. It seems that most of us "Street Racer" wanna be's use the body movement totally wrong while cornering. Many just want to get a Knee down for Gits and Shiggles or to brag about it. But if you listen to some of the guys that race the TT the knee is not an ego issue but more of a "Curb Feeler", if you will. They are not trying to touch down, they are just trying to maximize the lean and counter the weight. Also notice that their body is more parallel to the bike and not crossed up like many of us on the street. You will see many a video of guys hanging their Butt way off the bike with their head damn near the centre of it.
I am not a racer and have only been on the track Twice, but learned a lot in those rides. I no longer desire to touch a knee, it means I am just about to the end of my safe zone.

Okay, that said, I know that I got many things wrong not being a track guy, so go ahead, Flame away! I am sure Tuff will correct my paper and hand it back to me with many red marks.
But, I ride everyday on the mean streets and learn at least one thing every time.
Just my 2!
Bubba

Back