Will They Make it Faster

xXBusaKingXx

Registered
now i love my bike i mean this thing is a legend and nothing less it was the first bike to break the speed record for a prodeution bike by more than 10 miles per hour it has been on top for years ...and it just beautiful i wash it almost everyday lol

but now i see videos on youtube all the time bmws faster the zzr1400 faster
and here i thought the hayabusa quit trying to get faster lol so if all of these people are walking thinking their faster just becouse their bike was built with a restrictor or becouse their displacement is barely bigger why doesnt suzuki make the next gen of hayabusas faster and remind these people who the king of seed is :laugh:

it was a joint agreement between the motorcycle companys to limit the top speed. i don't see any of them violating that agreement any time soon.

:poke: you do know that the top speed limiter removal is the 1st mod most folks do.:whistle:

oh and :welcome: to the ORG.:thumbsup:

I think Bill Warner keeps the top speed bannor alive for a long time. Just mention to these car guys that the Hayabusa has the track record for top speed at both Loring and Maxton. The only thing that was faster than Bill at Texas was the rocket or jet car. So tell them that unless they've got some jato rockets lying around it's still not even close.
:thumbsup:

img_0246.jpg

it was a joint agreement between the motorcycle companys to limit the top speed. i don't see any of them violating that agreement any time soon.

:poke: you do know that the top speed limiter removal is the 1st mod most folks do.:whistle:

oh and :welcome: to the ORG.:thumbsup:

One thing you have to understand, it's a agreement between the big 4 really, the new BMW will show you 186 on the speedo, but Rpms will still climb, there have been numerous s1krr hittin 192-194 stock.

Also Apriia does not follow it either or mv agusta.

One thing you have to understand, it's a agreement between the big 4 really, the new BMW will show you 186 on the speedo, but Rpms will still climb, there have been numerous s1krr hittin 192-194 stock.

Also Apriia does not follow it either or mv agusta.

Neither does the Gen II :whistle:

From memory the Busa still beats the BMW in a few speed categories stock, I won't even mention bug face because Kawi isn't in the game. But when your attention is turned to LSR and the 1/4 you'll still see lots of Busa's around for some unknown reason :whistle: They rule, nuff said

DO3, the gen2 is still limited from the factory it has a rpm limiter on it for top speed, I was letting people know that not all companys have this, most people think all bikes are limited, but there is exceptions, thats all.

DO3, the gen2 is still limited from the factory it has a rpm limiter on it for top speed, I was letting people know that not all companys have this, most people think all bikes are limited, but there is exceptions, thats all.

Well I ride one and if you check wiki you'll see that the Gen II roles a little faster. I agree with what you said and yes it is still limited from the factory in the sense that there is a rev limiter. Also that limit can be manipulated by the owner very easily without flashing the ECU.

Really I dont think you get it, I was simple stating stock for stock, I was only talking about the restrictions, thats it,

I really would not know anything about this:whistle:
bmwbusa003.jpg

zuki007.jpg

yep just dont have a clue how fast the gen 2 is or owning 1:laugh:

I think Bill Warner keeps the top speed bannor alive for a long time. Just mention to these car guys that the Hayabusa has the track record for top speed at both Loring and Maxton. The only thing that was faster than Bill at Texas was the rocket or jet car. So tell them that unless they've got some jato rockets lying around it's still not even close.
:thumbsup:

THAT may be the best reply i have ever read in my entire life ...and as for the jato rocket thats for the 2020 hayabusa

:bowdown:i understand that they have made an agreemet and i understand theyre just comparing stock bikes
but thats my point suzui hayabusa became a legened for being faster production thier is
and now not one but multiple bike have come and unseated it from its throne now i just want suzuki to make a slightly faster next gen that will but it back at its rightful place :bowdown:

So a Taylor, I gotta ask what in the world do you do cause im in the wrong field... :whistle:

That is one awesome collection of bikes:bowdown:

Yeah no doubt please tell me u dont really own three gen 2 a gsxr1000 and a b king becouse that may be too much awsomeness for a single garage

No there friends bike,

I owned, bking,gsxr,busa, the last pick those were my bikes, I sold both the busa and the bking for the new s1krr, I still have gsxr,Honda metro, fzr,

I ride with a lot of busa's, that was taken after a days ride this fall.

To me, yep

I love every aspect of riding and being a motorcyclist, from working on them, talking about them,, forums,events,mng,riding. So when the new latest and greatest comes out I like to try it and see for myself, I am sure in a year or 2 I wil have whatever is out then that appeals to me. I have owned 19 bikes at the age of 29 and have loved everyone from the m109r to the Z1000 they have all been worth it. :beerchug:

Back