I didn't know where else to post a pic of my bike but I guess this will do!

I would love too! I am currently taking the bike apart though lol so I can order parts and start mods! I would definitely come otherwise! Maybe next time! Thanks for the invite!!! :beerchug:

Shoot, we have a guy coming up from NC and having his entire transmission redone while he's here...bring that Busa over, let's mod it! :thumbsup: You don't realize what this gang does at meet and greets! :)

Shoot, we have a guy coming up from NC and having his entire transmission redone while he's here...bring that Busa over, let's mod it! :thumbsup: You don't realize what this gang does at meet and greets! :)

You are killing me!!! Slowly! :banghead::laugh: I will see what I can do!

We are having a cookout Saturday night, June 13th, after our ride...wish I could give you a start time, but it'll depend on when we get back...I'd think coming over around 6 p.m. would be safe :laugh:

You can drive...we won't be riding at that point anyway... :D

We are having a cookout Saturday night, June 13th, after our ride...wish I could give you a start time, but it'll depend on when we get back...I'd think coming over around 6 p.m. would be safe :laugh:

You can drive...we won't be riding at that point anyway... :D

Ok I will let you know...I'm debating on using a vacation day for this...I work Friday through Tuesday...I'm a sales manager at a timeshare in williamsburg and I just came back from aruba on the 23rd...I just used 8 vacation days! lol I'm running low! My company needs to give us more than three weeks a year!!! :guns:

Ok I will let you know...I'm debating on using a vacation day for this...I work Friday through Tuesday...I'm a sales manager at a timeshare in williamsburg and I just came back from aruba on the 23rd...I just used 8 vacation days! lol I'm running low! My company needs to give us more than three weeks a year!!! :guns:

Aruba?! WTH?! You should come over so we can all give you a hard time for that :laugh: ;)

If you can break away, let me know...I'll send you the address...don't go getting fired...

Aruba....smh...pfft... :D

Aruba?! WTH?! You should come over so we can all give you a hard time for that :laugh: ;)

If you can break away, let me know...I'll send you the address...don't go getting fired...

Aruba....smh...pfft... :D

LoL...I would love to meet all of you for sure! And I didn't have much of a choice on Aruba my girlfriend made me go! :laugh: It was our very first vacation together a year ago and we went back...all her fault! Give her the hard time! :whistle:

Back