I did a little rattle can painting

in the classic words of Rob & Big..... that bike is murdered out.....

that is blacked out for all those not sure........
all_coholic.gif

(ozzy04 @ May 30 2007,20:13) in the classic words of Rob & Big.....  that bike is murdered out.....  

that is blacked out for all those not sure........
all_coholic.gif
It's not quite murdered out enough for me. I'll be doing more in the coming months.

Lucky Dubber!!!
If the 08 isn't All Black or worth the trade, I'm going with the All black 07 for sure.
This is the bike I dream about...
SHOCKED.gif

BlackBeauty.jpg

i like the blacked out look alot. Im thinking of blacking out my stock cans with rattle can . Can anybody offer any tips or tricks? Is there any kind of clear coat on them ? Maybe pics if anyone else has done this.

How long do you expect the paint to last? I'm curious.

It looks great, and I will do something similar with mine...just don't want any unsightly chipping, etc.

Sweet work!

How long do you expect the paint to last?  I'm curious.

It looks great, and I will do something similar with mine...just don't want any unsightly chipping, etc.

Sweet work!
I had a freind that had drivers rear sets powder coated black .. With in weeks it looked like crap .. Maybe a bad powdercoat job I dunno .. but Id think twice about painting that item .It sees alot of abuse.

How long do you expect the paint to last?  I'm curious.

Sweet work!
I had a freind that had drivers rear sets powder coated black .. With in weeks it looked like crap .. Maybe a bad powdercoat job I dunno .. but Id think twice about painting that item .It sees alot of abuse.
Hmmmmm.

Thanks Dave. Much for consideration...

I sanded my parts first and used MEYER SnowFlow black (plowframe touchup paint) from a rattle can and I got about a full season with that with a few touchups here and there. GIXERHP did discover that Cyclewash removes spray paint though...

rustoleum will NOT hold up to chemicals.

you should redo them using an auto spray paint like duplicolor or another auto paint spray paint brand.

Back