Gen 2 painted tank panels

Jake whitebird

Registered
Curious who’s got color-matched panels to factory paint, or who has gotten gloss black? I’m leaning towards a gunmetal grey for the fairings, so I’m trying to decide on matching the panels too, or just gloss black. Wonder where I could find them in smoooth as well? Non textured

Curious who’s got color-matched panels to factory paint, or who has gotten gloss black? I’m leaning towards a gunmetal grey for the fairings, so I’m trying to decide on matching the panels too, or just gloss black. Wonder where I could find them in smoooth as well? Non textured

The company that does those custom panels is called “race ready” out Miami. You send them your OEM panels and they sand them to get rid of the texture and then paint them. I did a set myself, but colorrite sent me a base color for my bike that was a horrible match, so after doing all that work, I ended up sending mine to William at race ready anyways
487A3C63-622F-42EE-AA76-9FA51388470C.jpeg

I am in contact with him now, did they do the upper dash as well?
6 pieces total. Upper and lower dash, the two smaller pieces held by one Allen screw and then the two large ones on the side of the tank missing in this picture.
77892699-55BB-46E5-B17A-270E07C28313.png

The company that does those custom panels is called “race ready” out Miami. You send them your OEM panels and they sand them to get rid of the texture and then paint them. I did a set myself, but colorrite sent me a base color for my bike that was a horrible match, so after doing all that work, I ended up sending mine to William at race ready anywaysView attachment 1579995
Even in touring form , that bike of yours Mabupa looks so damn sexy bro , truly outstanding !!:thumbsup:

I know the thread is older but could someone direct me to race ready if he’s still in business or someone in the dc area that could paint the trim panels? I tried race ready website that’s linked on threads here but it leads to a dead end.

Back