I crashed on the dragon

Been busy just had a chance to check back on the org. thanks everyone for all the good thoughts. As for my needs. I am letting the insurance pay for the work on the bike. I think they are gonna replace what gear needs replacing. But thank you all so much for your offers of help. I really appreciate it. And I mean that too. You guys, and gals are indeed top shelf... still hurting a bit. got some vicodin for that so i aint feeling no pain.....lol!

I do have a side question though. I gotta get in touch with the insurance adjuster and as for my gear. I know my helmet will have to be replaced and my jacket but my rocket leather pants seem to be in good shape. barely scuffed. I took a really hard hit on my hip but the gear seems ok. Do you guys think I should look to have them replaced as well..... ? They seem ok to me but Im not sure. My sidi boots are scuffed on the areas that have the replacement parts so I figure I can just have those pieces replaced. What do you guys think..... suggestions appreciated..... Oh and MC, met you ad crot during the busa bash. Didnt know anyone there. Thanks for making me feel welcome.......

I'd go for having 'em replaced if your insurance company doesn't give you grief...
smile.gif
Why not, right? Getting new gear = you not worrying that your old, rashed stuff will fail should you go down again...

Glad you're healing up...vicodin can be nice
biggrin.gif

Here are the pics of the damage. All and all not bad i think... I will spare everyone the hideous pics of me...lol

wreck_001.jpg

I still have my old stock cans. They are still brand new, if you wantem. Either that or I am gonna trash them..

Any one know If its legal to surgically place a gps tracking device on your kids?
rock.gif
I think I am gonna need one...lol

glad your ok bro.
compound the fairing,it will come up better then you think,i went down about 8 weeks ago and had the same exact damage plus i broke my front fender..i compounded the nose and left fairing and waxed the hell out of it and you cant evern tell (Black 02 LE) changed the stator to a chrome one (wanted to do this anyway)..a little elbow grease and she is as good as gold

Is that a dent in your tank? I happen to have a spare, actually two spares, same year/color. Hummm....

Back