I couldn't get her over 50 today...????

TXBusa05LE

Registered
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DSC00018.JPG

What do these big dogs average with spirited riding? My YZF averages about 55-60 but of course thats because its a little 600

I did it a couple weeks back when I got caught in the rain, Slow steady and easy, and like you once it showed 50 it didnt budge, I was pretty happy with 50, But unless its raining I dont think I will be seeing it again. Average about 41 to 45

I've had 50 a couple time while riding a "very" leisure pace with my Mom and her new Husband.. man, I though I was going to fall asleep riding behind a harley and a trike!!!

Usually I get between 33 and 38.. but I am a pretty big boy and it's like toting a WALL around, so I can't complain, lol.. after I get her tuned, she'll probably do better :laugh:

I've had 50 a couple time while riding a "very" leisure pace with my Mom and her new Husband.. man, I though I was going to fall asleep riding behind a harley and a trike!!!

Been there done that, Every once in a while you need to lay back and wake them up as you go flying by.

I use to get it all the time, but since the full Hindle, PCIII, and custom map I'm usually around 36 mpg, on normal rides. If I baby it, no traffic, no stops, and low rpm, I can get in the upper 40's, but haven't seen that in a LOOOOONG time. I'm happy with mid 30's, LoL.

I averaged 44.8 over 1100 miles going to Indy and back. Not too bad, 80-95 mph for the whole time except for when I was in Speedway close to the track. Locally I get between 38-42 mpg.

Back