Record high temps in florida today.........

:moon:

banbucket.jpg

I'm sorry load em up and come on down. Bikes that is.......
Meant no offense, in fact take it as an invitation....
I repeat anytime anyone wants to escape they are welcome here in my home and on my streets.
My wife will make you the best Cuban dinner 'jew eber had mang' !:beerchug:

No hard feelings here.. I'm still waiting for a good snow so I can get the sled out & ride! :beerchug:

Projekt.....if you are in the sandpit God bless you and keep you safe. I and my family thank you from deep in the heart. THANK YOU
Whether anybody agrees or not you are there doing your duty and for that, THANK YOU !
You may be wearing/using gear I have supplied ?

I have found that past 3rd gear I dont notice the muggyness ! :laugh:
But yes sometimes you are not outside more than five min and you are dripping wet sweaty ! As far as the rain goes the forecast here EVERY DAY is partly sunny with a 10%chance of rain.
Good thing is its so flat you can see the rain coming and just get on the other side of the road as that is how exact it can get.
You can literally be driving on one side of the road in the sun while it is raining on the other ?
Then sometimes at least here in PB you can get like 4 inches in 20 minutes with flash floods and cars stalling out in the road cuz there is too much water for granny in her Town car !:rofl:
Deosn't matter where you live there is always a trade off .

Last edited:
Im still riding, and it is raining here so BOO HOOOOO:moon:.........anyways,,,im jealouse....hope it rains there soon :laugh: must be nice dude, enjoy it.....:thumbsup:

Ive been to Florida 2 times

The weather for the most part is nice, But all 3 times I was there it rained at least once a day for about an hour, Just enough to make it really humid and sicky

Dont worry it'll rain on his head in 20 minutes meng !:laugh::laugh:

ok ok ok ....I even have to say this was mean...cause Im in Fl(Orlando) but we were at 55 deg and rainy Friday. Think I need to load up and head south...

Back