i cant do that

Malicious

Registered
ok, so i live near a freeway with a speed limit of 80kmh and an arterial road with a limit of 70 kmh and like 2-10 times a day, i hear a solid 10 seconds of "wwwaaaaaahhhh wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh" which im assuming is 600s and small vtwins likr the sv 650s romping on it down these roads.... ive saw an r6, or maybe an r1 do it today when i was walking the dog... assuming it was an r6.... anyway... my assumption is that these guys are either totally ignoring the speed limit, or these bikes just pale in comparison to the busa... now, ive only had this thing for about 2 months and the only bike ive ridden with was a buddy on a duc 1198... but i wouldnt assume any 600 to be a total slouch, there is one place near me where i can open it up thru 1st and into 2nd getting up to about 150kmh on a highway come-on but that doesnt take all that long, and i know that it only takes like 2 seconds of medium hard acceleration to get up to the 70-80kmh range... so, im just wondering if these guys are going way faster than they should or are the bikes just that slow

We got people hitting triple digits in a 30 or 40 mph zone in the city, hear them late at night.. I have heard 1 probably meet his end. It's not unexpected here.. But if you here the same sound around the same time, probably the same person, eventually it will stop..:down:

these are not the speeders you are looking for...:laugh:

general consensus seems to be excessive speed, which i dont doubt, just seems insane to me... not only cuz of the amount of traffic, but because there are always cops on the freeway, and photo radar, and theres 2 red light/speed on green on the other road... maybe im just a chiken, but i dont have the balls to go more than 20kmh over the limit, and even that is a $150 dollar ticket.... some guys are just crazy/ brave lol

even on a 600 they would prob be in the 100s. they are not slow (well vs a buss....) I've had 3 and they are quick.

Back