I can't be the first person to do this...

Stilslo

Registered
Almost done pouring the 2nd quart of oil in the busa and I realize I didn't put the drain plug back in:banghead: Iv'e gotta stop drinking beer while I work on the bike.

Probably not the first to do it, but I am willing to bet you are the first to admit it...:laugh:

Cant say I have ever done that but I have forgot to put oil filters on before or connect tranny lines before firing up a car.

Actually i pour a quart in to try to get all the old stuff out..
Its ok at least u didnt lose any beer..

sent from my busa

Don't feel bad brotha.... Here at the shop we had a guy dump 8 Gal of 15/40 thru the eng. into a drain pan and was on his way to get another can when we stopped him:laugh:

And after we told him this same guy.... Hold On !!

Im not trying to jack this thread but we have alot of mechanically inclined guys here and some not so much....so....What do you think the oil capacity of a Caterpillar C-9, 450 Hp motor is ??

Educated guesses welcome....

And ther is a point to this !!

You are the first ........ I've heard of. I drain mine hot guys, no need in wasting oil or impacting the environment like that :thumbsup:

we've all done a thing or two that makes us shake our heads in bewilderment but it's all in not making the same mistake twice :beerchug:

Don't feel bad brotha.... Here at the shop we had a guy dump 8 Gal of 15/40 thru the eng. into a drain pan and was on his way to get another can when we stopped him:laugh:

And after we told him this same guy.... Hold On !!

Im not trying to jack this thread but we have alot of mechanically inclined guys here and some not so much....so....What do you think the oil capacity of a Caterpillar C-9, 450 Hp motor is ??

Educated guesses welcome....

And ther is a point to this !!

I'm guessing less than 8 gallons lol

Back