I bought a busa

hayadoin

Registered
Well, after missing out on a busa three years ago I went with a Kawasaki ZZR, road it for 2 years,am a member of the ZZR1200.net website and am now considered a traitor in there eyes yet they still seem to have the utmost respect for the busa other than it's appearance. Anyway, I picked up an unmollested 02 with 5700 miles on it and it's in mint condition. I put some bar risers on it today and have some yoshi slip -ons on the way so I can here this beast. I know, most of you will say it needs a complete system but for now the slip ons and maybe a power commander will work for me. I can't believe all the aftermarket goodies that are out there. I need a second job! I put on all the crap that was available for the ZZR and there just wasn't much more to do with it and it needed more. Anyway, here I go, I'm hooked!

Welcome to the board...Just one problem.... Where are the pics? We wanna see the ZZR too!

yeah, we want to see pics of you pouring gas on the zzr and lighting a match to it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|psycobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146022512 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

welcome to the org and congrats on your Busa purchase
cool.gif

posting pics for me I find it easier to save the pic on C drive or desktop when you type in your post click browse go to where ever your pic is saved double click and its there (you may have to resize if pic is to large)
wink.gif

Dude--sweet lookin machine. It looks brand new!! Oh yea-forget the 2nd job--YOU'LL NEED A 3RD!!!!

Back