I been ordering stuff

Lloyd

Registered
My front Pitbull stand showed up today,swingarm spools,ordered the ZG Touring screen in Light Smoke,4" Frame sliders in black,chain and sprockets 17 and 42,working on a power commander II(cheap),trying to get block off emmision plates and ordering Tobin seats front and rear with zippered hump pad next week...

So what else do I need? Bike has new tires,raised bars,Yoshi with tri oval dual outs.....

I am planning on a great summer..

I will post some pics in a few days..

Sounds like you are set!
smile.gif

you are spending all this money and the most important thing you want to be cheap
iamwithstupid.gif

get the PC3usb you are a fool if you don't why do you think they are so cheap? no one wants them and you won't like it either. old technology suxs.

I aint spending 332 bucks for a III..Just aint gonna do it..Local guy here has done alot of II`s in the past and he can set give me a program I can use,free..Plus It is so cheap if I dont like it I will just trash it..

This bike really needs no more power than it already has..I want to get some good milage also..

Well anyways, I am also getting 1 inch lowering links for the rear..

My front Pitbull stand showed up today,swingarm spools,ordered the ZG Touring screen in Light Smoke,4" Frame sliders in black,chain and sprockets 17 and 42,working on a power commander II(cheap),trying to get block off emmision plates and ordering Tobin seats front and rear with zippered hump pad next week...

So what else do I need? Bike has new tires,raised bars,Yoshi with tri oval dual outs.....

I am planning on a great summer..

I will post some pics in a few days..
It almost addicting ordering stuff on online....like a birthday present everytime you arrive from work with a box waiting on you!
biggrin.gif

I aint spending 332 bucks for a III..Just aint gonna do it..Local guy here has done alot of II`s in the past and he can set give me a program I can use,free..Plus It is so cheap if I dont like it I will just trash it..

This bike really needs no more power than it already has..I want to get some good milage also..

Well anyways, I am also getting 1 inch lowering links for the rear..
280.00 not 330.00
and unless you custom map a PC2 your milage will sux and it will not be smooth trust me.
It is just they way a PC2 works buy fooling the sensors. so if you make the air sensor think it is 30 degrees out and it is 70 and you maxed it out what happens whe it is 30? bike runs like crap, and visa verse.

Did somebody get a refund check this year?
laugh.gif
Looking forward to the pics.

Thanks for the imput. I know you know much more about this tuning stuff than I do..

I am gonna end up with this II nun the less and I will most likely mess with it some..Do you have any maps for Stock bike with Full Yoshi I could have? I have lots of laptops,serial cables,etc

When the PC II is removed it all goes back to stock, correct? The PCII does not change the PCM,correct?

you can get a pcIIIusb off ebay for $249, new in the box. thats where i got mine. It works great.

Sounds like you got a lot of great stuff and settled on that PCII. I would tell you that the PCIIIUSB can be found pretty cheaply and Johnny C can take care of ya. Spend a little now or more overall when you get one anyway. Your choice.

Race Ready matching painted dash panels! Sweet!
tounge.gif

or....

<!--EDIT|pashnitdotcom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109320804 -->

Lloyd... those are a good set of mods! But I think it would be wise to listen to cheese... he is the pro with this stuff! Anyway, its your life... and your bike! Just my .02

I've been moddin' up myself, since it's still too cold/snowy/wet to ride in Western PA. Since mid January I've bought:

1. BDE/Hindle Gen3 street megaphone system
2. PCIIIR
3. Pair kit
4. Clear Alternatives integrated LED light and signals
5. Clear Alternatives clear front turn signals
6. Widder heated vest
7. Widder heated arm chaps
8. Illumiglo 220 mph gauges
9. Yellow Box
10. Hella Optilux 1372 driving lights w/blue lens
11. Mirror extenders

Life is good!!

Ok, I got out of buying the PCII..So now I can get the good one..I took pics today..I will post them later..Got my cashiers check for Tobin seats today..sending them off Monday..

is that screen blue? would love to see it from the front.... maybe some pics of where you mounted everything under the seat/wherever?

Back