I am SOOOOO BORED

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I know I am going to be sorry, I know I will kick myself, I know I will regret this but I am so flipping bored that I am going to ruin my life and upgrade my XPpro SP2 system to Vista Ultimate SP1

Ok I said..... i are a idiot..... cya soon now... (not to worry I have 3 other systems here as backups)
rofl.gif

For you it might not be to bad. ME it was horrible
computer.gif
I can't use my photoprinter anymore (hp photosmart 1115) NO UPDATED DRIVERS FOR VISTA
wowold.gif
THE WEBSITE POLITELY SAID BUY A NEW ONE
deadhorse.gif

among other misc. splinters
sad.gif

I bought Jessica and my self both new lap tops for Christmas. With in a week I had ot send in one of them for a new hard drive. It really sucked cause I had about 6 gigs of pic's on it.. But on a good note when I got it back it had Vista homepro on it.

well that was uneventful... as my laptop has 2 hard drives, I just installed a new OS on drive1 Had more fun going through all my MS software.... I have a few extra licenses for anyone that would like some upgrades at great prices
smile.gif

office 07
Office 2003 Pro
Vista 64 Bit
Vista Office Pro
Windows Server (a number of items)
Office Project
XP Pro 64Bit and a ton of others...

Need? PM me..

well that was uneventful...   as my laptop has 2 hard drives, I just installed a new OS on drive1    Had more fun going through all my MS software....   I have a few extra licenses for anyone that would like some upgrades at great prices
smile.gif

office 07  
Office 2003 Pro
Vista 64 Bit  
Vista Office Pro  
Office Project
XP Pro 64Bit  and a ton of others...

Need?  PM me..
pimping fool!
laugh.gif

Before you start all of this I would suggest you clean up the command center.
whistling.gif

Vista is the devil's work. That OS is nothing but trouble in our offices.

For all the bad stuff people say about vista I've had vista ultimate for about 8 months and not one crash or problem.
beerchug.gif

One of these days I'm going to give up on Windows and go with a Mac... I just can't seem to do it... I think the next computer will be the Mac Air...

well that was uneventful...   as my laptop has 2 hard drives, I just installed a new OS on drive1    Had more fun going through all my MS software....   I have a few extra licenses for anyone that would like some upgrades at great prices
smile.gif

office 07  
Office 2003 Pro
Vista 64 Bit  
Vista Office Pro  
Office Project
XP Pro 64Bit  and a ton of others...

Need?  PM me..
Mr. B:
I need a deal on Photoshop....
winkold.gif

They are a business partner for my company and I still can't get hooked up
banghead.gif

When you have it installed, make sure you close down all the high-level spying ports that Microsoft uses to check usage.

firedevil.gif

--Wag--

Back