Any security gurus???

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to find a camera system for my mom. She is disabled and we have sitters with her. Seems like some things are turning up missing, and we don't know which one is doing it. Things get gone when she is asleep.
We are trying to find a 6 camera system that can be viewed and recorded from the internet. The only problem is, the cameras have to be hideable and wireless. She has wifi so that isn't an issue. She just can't afford a system due to her limited income.
My question is, do any of you guys work in security? Do any of you perhaps have a system that has been removed from a business or house that would work for my needs? I am trying to get somethingas soon as I can because I am tired of her meds and other things turning up missing. And we can't blame or prove who is doing it without video for proof!
It makes me angry that someone is taking advantage of an elderly disabled person (especially my mother). If I could afford it, I would buy a system for her, but as it stands now (with no sponsors) I don't know if I am even going to get to race this year myself!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,
Brian

have a talk with the people helping her. tell them that the next thing that turns up missing will be them.

One camera and dvr should do the trick... just need it pointing to the goods! then set it to record on motion only, watch and wait! Oh, I use this company for all my system needs Security Camera - CCTV Cameras Might give em a call...

Back