I am only 5' 6" tall so am I the shortest..

Correct on the Ninja 250. I took the MSF on one and flat footed much to my surprise. I just couldn't find the pedals so I could get it moving. :laugh: The box was NOT cool.

Last edited:
Correct on the Ninja 250. I took the MSF on one and flat footed much to my surprise. I just couldn't find the pedals so I could get it moving. :laugh:

As long as I can sell my Buell :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Then I'll look for the Ninja....but it has to be black....I just bought a new helmet...I'd hate for it to not match! :rofl:

I thought black matched everything? Just a politically correct pondering.................Totally all in fun!

BUSA166 is the truest BUSA jockey to report in! 5' 2" and he doesn't like it? He can use a mini windscreen! I want to be that! Tuck and go............................:beerchug:

man at 6'3" i have the opposite issue. my knees hit on the front fairings of most bikes. also its hard to get below the screen as my face shield is like an inch from the screen.

Oh, I forgot, he has a little over 13,000 miles on it. He also rides a VX 800 and a Bandit and steals my K7 GSXR 1000 every chance he gets.

Cheers to dad man! That is so cool! Act young, stay young. Youth is in the brain and transfers to the body. God Bless him and may he ride and even steal your bike forever. He has earned it!:thumbsup: You go Pops!

I am a pitiful 5'1" and I hate being short. :) I have tried to throw my leg over hubby's Busa and I can't even tip toe on both sides at the same time. :laugh:

I am a pitiful 5'1" and I hate being short. :) I have tried to throw my leg over hubby's Busa and I can't even tip toe on both sides at the same time. :laugh:

Busa was made for us short people, slammed I can plant my feet on the ground no problem. I did raise it up a bit for cornering probably going to lower it again but I am a little worried about my new undertail.

5'7" on a good day. My legs are long enough to touch the ground, and short enough to fit on my Busa.

5'6 here i tip toe it...i tip toed my 600rr also.

i dont mind it when im by myself, but when sum1 on the back i gotta be careful cause the bike and the added weight of a passenger make it kinda hard to be balanced on tip toes.

5'6 here i tip toe it...i tip toed my 600rr also.

i dont mind it when im by myself, but when sum1 on the back i gotta be careful cause the bike and the added weight of a passenger make it kinda hard to be balanced on tip toes.

Dog bones = 1 1/2 drop for $20.00 bucks and you are flat footed. Best $20.00 I spend on her to date!:cheerleader:

Back