Hyundai Christmas Commercial

I was wondering if the guy is the same guy from that first band that did the Free Credit Report.com ads. he looks like the drummer. ???

Good clean fun, that all that matters. Grand Ma was cutting a rug.

Last edited:
That damn commercial drives me bonkers. Even worse, every time I change the channel I end up flipping over to the Sarah MacLaphlin ASPCA commercial with the weepy half dead cats and dogs. :banghead:

That damn commercial drives me bonkers. Even worse, every time I change the channel I end up flipping over to the Sarah MacLaphlin ASPCA commercial with the weepy half dead cats and dogs. :banghead:
:laugh:

AAAAAAAACK! Those commercials drive me nuts! It's like she's staring off into space when she sings...

Sorry, I turn the channel when she comes on TV and if anything, having her on the commercial would deter me from buying a Hyundai.

Not my thing.... :2cents:

LOL I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way!
She is creepy like the little girl on poltergeist.

You dont think the ASPCA is a good cause?

As you call them..."weepy half dead animals" wouldn't need help from an' organization if humans weren't so fugged up.

Guess we all have our opinions,that commercial brings a tear to my eye everytime.

RSD.

Blanca, stop it. You are making me feel bad for wanting to stalk her...
I don't want to stalk boys. I don't like this game anymore!

166314_191168190899627_100000193418621_800103_7569665_n.jpg

I found out about them when they did Single ladies. that was hilarious. the only creepy thing is that she is without emotion the whole time she sings.

Back