Hurt's among us

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Was saddend to here about your horrible crash..let us know how you are doing...PaceM..i still call you a major trooper..and want to ride again..we love you her at Busa.org.
Pm me if you want to...PaceM :super:

Been thinking about her too...we talked a few times when she signed on recently to give everyone an update, but then disappeared again...she was planning on getting a new Busa in October if her back's healed...

She sounded like a real trooper...

Check in Liz...thinking about you...

You guys are soooooo sweet. Thanks for the thoughts, I am well not healed enough to ride a new bike yet, the doc says by January I should be able to hold the weight. My back is spazing really bad now. I'm on some really heavy meds for it, you know muscle relaxers and morphine. I feel so sluggish.
They put the DD in jail. It was his second offence drinking n driving. I will try to post more, I'm just not so active right now.
PaceM, smoooches for you ;)
Busachick

You guys are soooooo sweet. Thanks for the thoughts, I am well not healed enough to ride a new bike yet, the doc says by January I should be able to hold the weight. My back is spazing really bad now. I'm on some really heavy meds for it, you know muscle relaxers and morphine. I feel so sluggish.
They put the DD in jail. It was his second offence drinking n driving. I will try to post more, I'm just not so active right now.
PaceM, smoooches for you ;)
Busachick
Get healed soon Liz. You will get where you want to be in a short time.

sorry about your accident, hope your back riding soon. damn drunk drivers, their the lowest form of life. :cussing:

Liz,
Can't
wait till you are back to normal.............
Well, as normal as you can get, anyway. ;)

Hope to hear more from ya soon,
Chris

Especially watch out for Percoset...Yeah, I had a quick argument with the Doc who kept perscribing them to me while they we re-assembling my left arm. He finally figured out what I was saying and gave me Vikoden instead. That was better.

BusaChick, Real glad your still around to post.

Busachick:

Hope you continue to heal up quick! What an ordeal, but thank god you are here to chat with all of us. Wishing you a continued speedy recovery!!!

In 1989, I was hit by DD with NO insurance on my GS750E. It was a long recovery with lotsa of pain meds, but when I was able to get back on two-wheels, it never felt so good!

Best Wishes,

Doc

backs are the devil, once tore up there is little to do. get off the meds fast and believe in physical threapy  ask your doc about getting prescription advil or alieve along with a decent muscle relaxer. you would be amazed how well it works. narcotics only tell your brain it doesnt hurt.good anti inflamation meds rule.and i can tell you ive had 5 knee ops, 4 broken ankles, broken pelvis, low back. shoulder arms and even neck , plus many others and i know from experience it works. :D time will ease the pain but good friends are your true comfort get well soon, and live life like its a bike ride it till the wheels fall off.

Hope you recover soon. I hope they fry the drunk that tagged you. Second offence...well hope he gets some time anyway. Best wishes from NC. Chris

You guys are awesome, You really make me feel good, You are all so far away but you all feel so close. Thanks.

I got to ride my friends Busa today. DONT tell my Doctor :tounge:
I could only ride it with my brace off, So I could only go around the block, Man do I ever miss it. Here is a pic!

Take care guys

Back