Hurt motor

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I’ve not been on here at all lately so I’m not up to date. What happened?
Basically had issues from the first test track hit

Air Shift solenoid died, but I thought it was something in the wiring so I chased that
one full pull on new lower gate spring to check A/F
Log showed RICH software made a bunch of suggestions that are Usually spot on
made the corrections

Went to test track and made a pull, looked at info, Stone rich, freaking O2 died
so I overnighted one to Caribou for Thursday AM
Later while fiddling with my Air shift, doing lots of key on for 1 minute key off. my Lith Ion battery died
In AM (7am) got text that my o2 was in, so I drove the hourish round trip to get it. thru it on and hit key..................................................
NOTHING Main fuse popped, put new one in popped
spent two hours chasing down chafed wire to Cooler pump, fix that

Now I am getting impatient so I suit up and forgo any test track runs figuring hell 4 PSI it'll be fine
Top of fourth she stopped PULLING, No surprise as TOP of fourth is 202, but I was only at like 9k
return road she was running rough
Idling in pits motor temp kept climbing even with fan on

bagged it and went home
O2 corrections I made day before were based off a bad O2
totally on me
Should have put old fuel tables back in

Basically had issues from the first test track hit

Air Shift solenoid died, but I thought it was something in the wiring so I chased that
one full pull on new lower gate spring to check A/F
Log showed RICH software made a bunch of suggestions that are Usually spot on
made the corrections

Went to test track and made a pull, looked at info, Stone rich, freaking O2 died
so I overnighted one to Caribou for Thursday AM
Later while fiddling with my Air shift, doing lots of key on for 1 minute key off. my Lith Ion battery died
In AM (7am) got text that my o2 was in, so I drove the hourish round trip to get it. thru it on and hit key..................................................
NOTHING Main fuse popped, put new one in popped
spent two hours chasing down chafed wire to Cooler pump, fix that

Now I am getting impatient so I suit up and forgo any test track runs figuring hell 4 PSI it'll be fine
Top of fourth she stopped PULLING, No surprise as TOP of fourth is 202, but I was only at like 9k
return road she was running rough
Idling in pits motor temp kept climbing even with fan on

bagged it and went home
O2 corrections I made day before were based off a bad O2
totally on me
Should have put old fuel tables back in
Dang that’s a lot of adversity but it seems like you did really well overall. I wonder what happened. Do you think it was actually lean or why would something break from being too rich?

I know I'm late on this subject but my experience tells me that he has one or more burnt pistons. I've been there and done that. My case was stock compression and running pump gas with about 9lbs of boost Gen1. My problem stopped when I went ahead and put the 80 thousandths spacer to lower the compression.

I know I'm late on this subject but my experience tells me that he has one or more burnt pistons. I've been there and done that. My case was stock compression and running pump gas with about 9lbs of boost Gen1. My problem stopped when I went ahead and put the 80 thousandths spacer to lower the compression.
Piston tops look like new. Have not slid the jug off yet as I have been working on my VMax

Back