Hump Mod! Dun!

///M+Busa

Registered
I'm excited! Tobin Seats are next and getting rid of the chicken strips!
brave.gif

withcovertwo.jpg

withcover.jpg

Nice, brudda!
beerchug.gif

Wow - that didn't take ya long - your post asking how to was just a couple hours ago...

Very nice. I'm doing the "anti hump mod" tonight. Reworking the material on the seat to hide the gaps where the grab bar was. I hate the grab bar, personally. Have yet to put it back on the bike since I took it off at the dealership when I picked the bike up.

(omslaw @ May 26 2007,20:48) Nice, brudda!  
beerchug.gif

Wow  - that didn't take ya long - your post asking how to was just a couple hours ago...
I'm pretty decent with a dremel. I have been moding my ///M3 for years, i.e. lots of dremel experience.

(ibified @ May 26 2007,20:56) Very nice. I'm doing the "anti hump mod" tonight.  Reworking the material on the seat to hide the gaps where the grab bar was.  I hate the grab bar, personally.  Have yet to put it back on the bike since I took it off at the dealership when I picked the bike up.
+1 I thought I would miss the grab bar when I switched the passenger seat for the hump, but I haven't. I initially thought it would be harder to use my rear stand but it hasn't been an issue.

(Phynch @ May 27 2007,06:57)
(Revvv @ May 26 2007,20
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I still haven't found the purpose for putting a passenger grab bar on a seat cowl.  
all_coholic.gif
It's so you can tow your friend on rollerblades behind you...

ices_rofl.gif
Now that's funny!
laugh.gif

Back