Hugger

keys

Registered
I purchase a hugger from ebay. While installing it I noticed that it doesn't bolt up like the chain guard. The hugger has a predrilled hole on the right side, there's no hole in the swing arm on that side. don't tell me I got to drill into my swing arm!
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 21 2007,22:52)
(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 21 2007,19:26) Yep, have to drill it if you want to use it.
Dayuuuuum.....I don't know if I like that thought
Reason I never bought one for either of my busa's.
Had one on the old GSXR 600 but it didn't require drilling or nothing.

It was really cheap. I think I paid 59.00 plus shipping. It's painted and new. I guess I"ll start drilling. Thanks guys!

(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 22 2007,00:02)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 21 2007,23:55) Never had to drill for mine
What brand and such?
How's she connect on the right side?
Not sure of the brand. will have to check on that.

It is molded to fit on upper peice of the swingarm
rock.gif
Almost under my seat on right side. On left side it has holes drilled same spot factory chain gaurd was mounted.

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 22 2007,00:15)
(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 22 2007,00:02)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 21 2007,23:55) Never had to drill for mine
What brand and such?
How's she connect on the right side?
Not sure of the brand. will have to check on that.

It is molded to fit on upper peice of the swingarm
rock.gif
Almost under my seat on right side. On left side it has holes drilled same spot factory chain gaurd was mounted.
super.gif

click "undertails" - "Suzuki" - "Hayabusa" it is the first hugger pictured...4th item down

You ask, "Am I missing something?" --> hummmm maybe something upstairs... Just kidding!
beerchug.gif

I understand your concern, unfortunately you should have consulted the board prior to buying, someone could have told you that drilling would be required.

I didn't like the idea of drilling the swing arm, so I went with the Puig hugger, no drilling required.

Back