HSK MIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
You know, I kind of miss Holeshot talking his colts up everyweek. Come on man, one loss doesnt mean the end of the world! LOL No they are not unbeatable, but yes they are a good team and fun to watch.....dare I say the best QB in the game! LOL

(GSXTacy @ Nov. 29 2006,10
zzwhip.gif
) You know, I kind of miss Holeshot talking his colts up everyweek. Come on man, one loss doesnt mean the end of the world! LOL No they are not unbeatable, but yes they are a good team and fun to watch.....dare I say the best QB in the game! LOL
I gave him a warning about something in PM

He sent me a PM back that was... lets say less than nice.

I responded, in which he responded with threats.

He then tried to hack my account. at which point I banned him, I banned his IP address and if I had the ability I would have banned any and all family members.

I could go on and on.. but I will leave it at he is not welcome here..

I do believe he was, ummmm, banned...

But, I also see a newbie named KIDBUSA, so I think that's your boy right there...
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 29 2006,10:39) I do believe he was, ummmm, banned...

But, I also see a newbie named KIDBUSA, so I think that's your boy right there...  
all_coholic.gif
KIDBUSA?

I will have to check. if it is him he doesnt get a third chance...
guns.gif

It's him...same MO, same IP LOL

He's persistent if nothing else Ron; gotta give him that
laugh.gif

Run Kid...Run....They're are after you
all_coholic.gif
Oh...you tripped and got eaten by the overlords. HAHAHAAHHAHA

(VaBusa @ Nov. 29 2006,10:42) It's him...same MO, same IP  LOL

He's persistent if nothing else Ron; gotta give him that
laugh.gif
Hole Shot Kid...Roach...whatever name he uses here the guy is a AZZHAT and needs to leave
mad.gif

Billyboy, Roach, HSK, Kidbusa....it wouldn't be so easy if he would at least change up his gif's and writing style a little bit...this guy has made a career of getting kicked off of sites.

Banned his new account..

and I might add if he tries to hack my account again I have been told we can go to his ISP and report malicious activity and his ISP will turn him off

WELL I guess that answers that question. Hey if you could, email him an let him know that the colts lost! LOL

(thrasherfox @ Nov. 29 2006,11:44) Banned his new account..

and I might add if he tries to hack my account again I have been told we can go to his ISP and report malicious activity and his ISP will turn him off
Why wait
rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 29 2006,12:34)
(thrasherfox @ Nov. 29 2006,11:44) Banned his new account..

Why wait  
rock.gif
Because he hasnt pissed me off bad enough to want to escelate things beyond this board.

I have no desire at this point to make things miserable for him, and reporting him to AOL and having them whack is acount would cause him more problems at this time than I desire to inflict upon him.

I am however reserving that option for a later time in the event he causes me any more grief

Good man...

bowdown.gif

You already knocked him on his azz...
No sense in kicking him while he's down...
Maybe he'll just go away now and lick his wounds...

zzwhip.gif

(Devious @ Nov. 29 2006,12:44) Good man...

bowdown.gif

You already knocked him on his azz...
No sense in kicking him while he's down...
Maybe he'll just go away now and lick his wounds...

zzwhip.gif
Problem is he keeps coming back

he used to be the member Roach. until he got banned, instead of trying to get his account re-instated and being on good behavior, he created a new account and tried to play it off as someone knew (Hole Shot Kid)

This worked until he started doing stuff that caused him to come up on the radar. He was warned, he responded with an antagonistic behavior instead of taking a warning for what it was.

He made threats to me said I had "f'd with the wrong person" then he tries to hack my account.. so I ban him

Now he is back with a new account like nothing happened

I told him not to go away mad… just go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back